The foreign exchange market or Forex, in short, has to be one of the most exciting and fast-paced industries today. Transacting in the forex market and making money through moving currency rates and values is growing in popularity and will continue to do so. With the number of traders increasing every year, not only is the market expanding but it is also becoming competitive. It is also indicative of the increase in the number of forex brokers entering the profitable industry to take advantage of the growth.
To one-up each other and stay ahead in the game, forex brokers need to offer convenience and better service to traders. A forex merchant account has become a necessity for brokers in order to provide safe & efficient payment processing services to its clients.
Online payments have become critical for the long term success of any business. And to receive online payments via credit/debit cards for their forex platform, online brokers require a secure payment gateway. By integrating a payment gateway compatible with your forex trading platform, it will ensure fast, reliable and convenient trading for clients.
An ideal secure payment gateway will give you and your traders a number of options and benefits, especially if you service to customers on a global level:
- Uninterrupted payment processing with no delay in transactions
- Multiple payment processing methods like e-wallets, e-check, vouchers, bank wires etc.
- Accept International payments with multi-currency payment processing
- PCI-compliant secure payment gateway to avoid a data breach and provide safe transactions
- Real-time monitoring & Fraud Prevention tools
- Complete control over your payment process
Though at first glance, all the payment solutions may look the same but it is essential to investigate various providers as their services often differ from each other before settling for one that fits your business the best.
Find the right secure payment gateway solutions you need to expand your forex business.