If you run a high risk merchant account, and cannot find the right merchant account provider for your business needs we offer the best solution as we specialize in high risk merchant account, We offer the same kind of quality solutions to all of our customers without favoring any business.
Years of experience on your side:
With our best industry knowledge and strong banking relations, we provide services to 99.9% of our high-risk merchant account with the same instant set-up time, training and support all our customers deserve. Your business is our first priority and we will find the perfect solution for your business!
Strong relationships helping you:
Banks are located in the US and Europe. The wide choice of banks combined with our strong relations ensures you highly competitive rates on your accounts. It also gives you the opportunity to diversify accounts to minimize risk. High volume, big ticket items aren’t a problem with IBS – we negotiate for you with our relationships to help easy you though the acquiring process.
High Risk Merchant Account Features:
- Real-time Payment Processing
- Complete Account Management
- Settle in Multiple Currencies
- Easy to use Virtual Terminal
- Repeat/Recurring Billing
- Optional Deferred Payments
- Transaction Fraud Scrubbing
- Full Customization
Merchant account application:
To provide you with the best possible solution for your business needs we start with an application. By completing the given application, you are in no way obligated to follow through with opening your account. We use this simply as a way to get to know more about both you and your business.
If you submit the given application then we may provide you with the product or service you need. This is not a contract, but an introduction that allows us to service you.
Consumer surveys indicate a major shift towards plastic money in the past decade or so. It’s safe to that credit cards are taking over cash payments. Businesses, especially e-commerce merchants cannot afford to lose customers by refusing electronic payment options. This is made possible with a merchant account.
Now, with the variety of merchant account providers available you might feel a bit confused and lost. But with the right information, you will be able to choose just the kind of merchant account provider suitable for your business. Here are some points to consider:
- Study their services – Since you will be lost in a sea of merchant account providers offering services for every kind of business, be meticulous in finding the right company suiting your business needs, which has good reputation and reviews. Save time by asking the right questions and for credible references.
- Reasonable rates – Understand and review the rates you will be charged for recurring, per transactions and overall servicing. Fees usually depend on the kind of business you operate. High-risk merchant account are charged higher due to the risk involved.
Carefully review the agreement terms with your service provider to make sure there are no hidden fees involved.
- Technical tools – Make sure your service provider offers tools to manage frauds and chargebacks and also prevent identity theft by securing customer information. Customer security is extremely crucial with cybercrime on the rise.
- If you have been classified as a high-risk business by your merchant account provider, find out if there is a possibility of your business being reclassified into a low-risk category after taking corrective measures to prevent further chargebacks. This will lower your fees considerably.
- Monthly processing volume – Make sure you do not have a capped processing volume on monthly sales. You do not want to incur extra fees once you have reached your limit.
- All round customer service – Make sure your provider offers excellent customer support. Do not be hesitant to ask questions. If they are unwilling to answer you or offer you technical and functional support on time, move on to the next company.
At the end of the day, merchant account providers play a crucial role in managing your finance. Due diligence is the key to finding the right merchant account provider for your business.
There may be no worse embarrassment than sitting in the office of your local bank where you applied for a merchant account to accept debit and credit cards and be told you were declined because you were high risk. You look around to see who is watching and listening and you feel your face becoming very warm. You have never been arrested! You don’t have any unpaid parking tickets! What is this lunatic talking about? What he is saying is that you need high risk credit card processing and banks do not accept high risk accounts.
So what made the bank decide you were high risk? It could be one of many factors. Are you a new start-up company? It does not matter if you are brick and mortar or e-commerce. A start up is thought of like an individual with no credit history. They just do not know how you are going to handle money matters. To them, it puts you on the list for high risk Credit Card Processing.
High risk means just what it says. The powers that be have considered the business you are in to present them with a large liability. This liability comes in the form of chargebacks. A chargeback is when a merchant accepts a card for payment and receives an authorization code. When the transaction is presented to the issuer it is determined that the entire account is fraudulent due to identity theft. Or, a customer receives his monthly bill and sees the charge amount and calls his card company declaring he did not make the purchase. In the second instance it could be that the name of the retailer or service provider is different than the legal name registered with the payment processor. Rather than investigating, the issuer will simply chargeback the amount.
E-commerce companies are always targeted as high risk. This is because the card and customer were not present when the account was charged. There is a high risk that an unauthorized person used the card.
Visa and MasterCard have a laundry list of industries they consider to be high risk. You may not think so, but they are the ones in control. Just some of the types of businesses regarded as high risk are adult dating sites, vitamins and nutritional supplements, credit repair businesses, bankruptcy attorneys, collection agencies, travel agencies and tour operators. There are many, many more.
So now that you know you are high risk and you want to process debit and credit cards, what do you do? You call a high risk specialist like the High Risk Guys. Here is a company that devotes its time and effort specifically in High Risk Merchant Account. They know the challenges you encounter daily. The electronic signature application is easy. There is no application fee and you can be approved in as little as 48 hours. The High Risk Guys are made up of industry veterans that have helped thousands of high risk merchants get approved quickly. And, you will receive some of the lowest rates in high risk credit card processing.