If you run a high risk merchant account, and cannot find the right merchant account provider for your business needs we offer the best solution as we specialize in high risk merchant account, We offer the same kind of quality solutions to all of our customers without favoring any business.
Years of experience on your side:
With our best industry knowledge and strong banking relations, we provide services to 99.9% of our high-risk merchant account with the same instantset-up time, training and support all our customers deserve. Your business is our first priority and we will find the perfect solution for your business!
Strong relationships helping you:
Banks are located in the US and Europe. The wide choice of banks combined with our strong relations ensures you highly competitive rates on your accounts. It also gives you the opportunity to diversify accounts to minimize risk. High volume, big ticket items aren’t a problem with IBS – we negotiate for you with our relationships to help easy you though the acquiring process.
High Risk Merchant Account Features:
- Real-time Payment Processing
- Complete Account Management
- Settle in Multiple Currencies
- Easy to use Virtual Terminal
- Repeat/Recurring Billing
- Optional Deferred Payments
- Transaction Fraud Scrubbing
- Full Customization
Merchant account application:
To provide you with the best possible solution for your business needs we start with an application. By completing the given application, you are in no way obligated to follow through with opening your account. We use this simply as a way to get to know more about both you and your business.
If you submit the given application then we may provide you with the product or service you need. This is not a contract, but an introduction that allows us to service you.
Consumer surveys indicate a major shift towards plastic money in the past decade or so. It’s safe to that credit cards are taking over cash payments. Businesses, especially e-commerce merchants cannot afford to lose customers by refusing electronic payment options. This is made possible with a merchant account.
Now, with the variety of merchant account providers available you might feel a bit confused and lost. But with the right information, you will be able to choose just the kind of merchant account provider suitable for your business. Here are some points to consider:
- Study their services – Since you will be lost in a sea of merchant account providers offering services for every kind of business, be meticulous in finding the right company suiting your business needs, which has good reputation and reviews. Save time by asking the right questions and for credible references.
- Reasonable rates – Understand and review the rates you will be charged for recurring, per transactions and overall servicing. Fees usually depend on the kind of business you operate. High-risk merchant account are charged higher due to the risk involved.
Carefully review the agreement terms with your service provider to make sure there are no hidden fees involved.
- Technical tools – Make sure your service provider offers tools to manage frauds and chargebacks and also prevent identity theft by securing customer information. Customer security is extremely crucial with cybercrime on the rise.
- If you have been classified as a high-risk business by your merchant account provider, find out if there is a possibility of your business being reclassified into a low-risk category after taking corrective measures to prevent further chargebacks. This will lower your fees considerably.
- Monthly processing volume – Make sure you do not have a capped processing volume on monthly sales. You do not want to incur extra fees once you have reached your limit.
- All round customer service – Make sure your provider offers excellent customer support. Do not be hesitant to ask questions. If they are unwilling to answer you or offer you technical and functional support on time, move on to the next company.
At the end of the day, merchant account providers play a crucial role in managing your finance. Due diligence is the key to finding the right merchant account provider for your business.
Getting a merchant account couldn’t be easier. Merchant account provider can set you up with everything you’ll need to accept bankcards and check payments, including a merchant account and a payment processing system. Merchant account specialists will guide you through the entire merchant account process, tailoring a solution to your specific needs. A merchant account will also give you peace of mind by giving you a secured payment gateway and customer’s data is protected because their information never leaves your website.
When you need a Merchant Account to accept credit card payments and other online payments on your website you will need to ensure that your offshore company is located in an offshore jurisdiction which is accepted by the Acquiring Banks.
Save time with Fast, easy approval
- Professionally trained merchant service experts available 24/7
- Put your business on the fast track. Setup is done within 48 hours
- No application fees
- No programming fees
- Make sense out of your sales with easy-to-read statements